Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ello!!! It is COOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!




I tis sooooooooo cold!!! I live in Illinois so it gets relly cold. Right now it is 29F. and i am shshshshshshshivvereringing!!!!! Today it snowed and we have about 2in. of snow right now!!! I woke up this morning, looked outside, and i actually yelled "WOW"!!!! Last night it did not snow when i was awake so it probably snowed while i was sleeping for 12 hours!!mwahgahahahahahaha!:) look a sour faced smiley :> I have to leave post later!! See ya peeps!!!!hahahehehehehehehehehe!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL:):)_:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Look at my pretty horse pictures!!!!!

2 comments:

julia said...

Wow. I'm jealous. Today it was about 80 degrees. I haven't seen snow for years now! You are going to have to send me some in the mail. Preferably so on Christmas Day, I can spread it around in the grass outside of my house and call it a "White Christmas."

rockergirl789 said...

jealous? are you sure you spelled right you must have ment happy that you are in a warm place! I wish i could switch places with you.It was 7 outside today!!! Iwas soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooolllllllllddddddddd!!!!:):):):):)